Neither you nor your loved ones have to experience this season of life alone. ---Mattyee

Neither you nor your loved ones have to experience this season of life alone.  ---Mattyee

Monday, June 14, 2010

A busy life


It has been a busy year.

I am seeking sponsors for commercial air time and inviting guests to fill the showboard as the host of “Aging-in-Place” premiering soon on OUR TV - Channel 78. An opportunity that was extended to me by Chauncey Bailey in 2006, at which time I was unable to accept.

I am honored to have been asked to speak at the Black American Political Association of California, Economic Summit - Northern Region, “Unity and Progress” in July on the BAPAC “6” focus area: Health Care Disparities.

As I draft my presentation for the Summit, I am seeking feedback for:

1. How has living in San Francisco affected self-care, caring for an aging parent or other elderly relative?

2. How is the current economic crisis affecting your ability to afford to manage your health care needs and/or that of your loved one?

Please email feedback to
Mattyee.

My goal for June reference book sales is 2,000 copies. Let’s make it happen!